CALLING ALL VOLKSWAGEN, AUDI AND IMPORT AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS !!
Das Autohaus is an independent automotive shop in Lexington, SC that specializes in service, repair and performance upgrades for primarily VW and Audi vehicles. Our business is growing, and we are looking to add a Lead Automotive Technician to our team.
We are a climate-controlled shop (heat and A/C) that is open Monday – Friday.
NO WEEKENDS !!!!
We provide a competitive pay plan, SIMPLE IRA with company match, paid vacation time, continuing education/training, uniforms, and employee discounts. Come see why Das Autohaus has been selected as the area’s “Best Foreign Auto Repair Shop” for 5+ years!
** Relocation assistance may be available for the right individual.
- Strong Diagnosis Capability: troubleshooting, inspections, repairs including engine and transmission
- Complete service and/or repair items properly, ensuring items pass quality inspection
- Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are completed correctly
- Work closely with Service Advisors regarding vehicle status and recommendations
- Serve as Team Lead to other team members
- 3+ years of German automotive shop experience; dealership experience a plus!
- Solid diagnosis skills are a must
- Self-motivated, driven and able to take direction
- Analytical thinker that wants to know how things work
- Has pride and takes personal satisfaction in providing quality workmanship
- Possess suitable personally owned tools, maintained in good working order
- Report to work in a timely and punctual manner
- Must have valid driver’s license AND reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
Maybe you’ve worked for a large Volkswagen or Audi dealership and now you want to see what an independent Euro repair shop is like……maybe you want to live close to the Capitol city of Columbia, SC and play in the waters of Lake Murray. Whatever your motivation, email your resume to email@example.com and let’s see if Das Autohaus is where you are meant to be!